Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Huh? Maher Zain = Iluminati??

Assalamu3aleikum...


     You know Maher Zain? Gawsh he's every Muslim's FAN!!! And I'm included.. hehehe X)
This EARLY morning(around 3-4a.m) I went to google and searched for Maher Zain to find something interesting... NAHH.... nothing was interesting. So I added another 'is' (Maher Zain is) ... nothing interesting again. Then I deleted is and added 'i' ... OKAY I GIVEUP! then while i was stomping my hand on the keyboard I tertekan letter 'L' ... then linked Maher Zain illuminati ... I was like "What the fudge?!"   
IT MADE MY DAY ALHAMDULILLAH! So I clicked it and read blahblahblah... They started mumbling about the logo with the pyramid in the eye... /LOHH .. "HOLY CRAP" At first I realized. Yeah... I'm in a great trouble with my Lord. Then the address beside the church... ''God, Please forgive me...'' I thinked for awhile... Maybe that company was built first before the church ...Maybe the logo was designed  based on like the Arabic Religiousness(hehe.. just guessing that word) ... Like the desert in saudi... Okay its totally giving me an awful headache..  Everyone likes him.. everyone loves him.. And he was just awaking the ummah that is sleeping in a dangerous and wrong dream... what i think is your niah (intension) is important than anything else. and Maher Zain was spreading the truth... " Be true to yourself and automatically you'll be true to everyone"  Masha Allah very wise words... And the stupidity when girls are praising him adding on the font "Subhanallah , Masha Allah, Allah and etc," And it will sound like this "Subhanallah, Maher Zain is so awsome!!"                     "Masha Allah, Maher Zain is so handsome"   LOL ... Just like what I said last time.. hehehe
So Maher Zain is not illuminati/ freemason okay? He's just a slave of Allah and he is just da3wah-ing through MUSIC. Doesen't materlah with the logo.. Just look at his background and frontround.. hehehe






Oh yeah... about the music ... As I've learned from my ustaz... He said that you can love music... You can hear music... BUT...........


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 It is equally HARAM  when you are to obsessed with it... :D


OKAY... BYE...
Have a nice day! 
Assalamu3aleikum..

1 comment:

  1. Love your post! Maher Zain is my 7 year old daughters favorite singer and I prefer him to Lady Gaga or Rihanna,anyday!!

    ReplyDelete